Laughing at The Oaf


ADA…

Ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha…

…ADA…

Ho ho Ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-hah ha ha ha hee hee ha ha har har ha ha ha-hah hee hee ho ho ha ha ha…

ADA…

Update with Context: Bill Schmalfeldt s required to appear at a courtroom in Maryland, but apparently will insist on appearing by phone or SKYPE because he figures making the trip is a violation of the American’s With Disabilities Act. 

MJ has a fairly detailed post here.

For the record, Bill Schmalfelft has had a very long time to plan a trip.  A quadriplegic, blind or deaf individual, or even an individual with selective mobility issues must comply with the orders of a judge, even in Maryland. We hope. –Dave Alexander

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Laughing at The Oaf

  1. Neal N. Bob says:

    It’s his best work yet, innit?

    Liked by 5 people

    • D. Edgren says:

      I’m on the last day tomorrow of a 400 mile/650 km bicycle ride with a friend, so it’s been a few days since I looked in on the madness. I bet I get asked tomorrow what I keep snickering about. Heh! Patriotism is no longer the last refuge of the scoundrel.

      Liked by 7 people

      • Neal N. Bob says:

        I think my favorite part is the threat to sue the court if he doesn’t get his way. Y’know, because all the lawsuits Oliver Wendell Jones have worked out so well.

        I really should listen to his idiotic podcast. I’m actually kind of curious about how he proposes to sue a Maryland court from South Carolina.

        Liked by 6 people

      • Same way he does the others. In Federal District Court where jurisdiction and diversity is achieved because Maryland courts are in Maryland.

        Liked by 6 people

      • This Other Latin F*cker says:

        So if he sues the court and the judge that means the court is in MD and the judge is in MD. That ruins his Schmalfeldt Diversity Chart. He’ll have to pick one.

        Liked by 10 people

  2. Pingback: So this happened… – Sonoran Conservative

  3. Pingback: Uh…NOPE – The Thinking Man's Zombie

  4. JeffM says:

    I suspect that Willie has been reading about and thus misunderstanding subject matter jurisdiction.

    Liked by 6 people

  5. Toastrider says:

    I must admit, I didn’t expect this.

    I figured the odds were 60/40. 60 percent chance he’d show up in a wheelchair showing how ‘disabled’ he was, with 40 percent chance of him refusing to come due to some tarted up ‘medical emergency’.

    I did NOT expect him to threaten the judge with an ADA lawsuit. I mean… that’s hands down even dumber than EITHER of my guesses!

    Liked by 6 people

  6. Occam's Toothbrush says:

    Fortunately, MD prisons are ADA compliant.

    Liked by 4 people

  7. Now you see what I’ve been monitoring for the last 40+ years…

    Ain’t it grand!!???? A never-ending supply of stupid stunts, with grandiose airs, constants attempts to make something, anything, STICK (or even break his way), backstabbing, extortionate threats, bullshit justifications for bad behavior, followed by worse behavior when it all fails…

    Yes, it has been wonderful, having such an obvious dipstick dipshit to measure one’s life against. And sharing it with all of you has been tremendous.

    Now, back to poking sticks through the spokes of Cousin Bill’s declining years…heh.

    Liked by 1 person

  8. Paul Krendler says:

    It really is unprecedented in the annals (that’s “ANNALS,” DUMBFUCK! look it up) of stupidity.

    He’s a first ballot Hall of Famer, if they can ever find enough stupid people who understand how to vote and what a Hall of Fame is…

    Liked by 4 people

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s