Bill Schmalfeldt would not have to be stupid to do the things he does.
Bill Schmalfeldt has no empathy. His deficit in this area is his monumental downfall.
Empathy allows the rest of us to anticipate each other’s actions. If I can “read” you, I can figure out your emotional state, relative personal stubbornness and the likelihood that we can get along. I can anticipate what will tick you off, and act accordingly.
Again and again, Bill Schmalfeldt not only misjudges people, and their likely responses…but he finds exactly the wrong people to doxx online.
Sarah Palmer of BillySez, John Hoge of Hogewash!, Aaron Walker and now MJ Rodriguez of Sonoran Conservative. These are all folks Bill figured would be bullied.
A recent Sonoran Conservative post indicates that MJ is not intimidated into silence:
“Murum Aries Attigit”
MJ’s response was measured, mature and definitive. Most folks who read this blog know that the phrase above mean roughly “if you choose to take this further, I will not give you mercy.”
So, as a public service announcement to Bill Schmalfeldt, a word of caution:
- When you read nasty things about yourself, especially exaggerated statements which are actually protected speech, you have right to be upset. We all would be. What you don’t have a right to do is reach into the real lives of your supposed ‘tormentors’ and try to get them fired, loose their businesses etc. (See note below)
- When you find out the real name of an individual, you did not actually “get” them. All you have done is identify someone. On the several occasions in which you have tried to turn it to your advantage, never has it helped you. Our friends, associates, employers and even total darned strangers like US more than they like YOU. This is not likely to ever change.
- See Mr. Hoge and the volunteer organization which recently honored the late Mrs. Hoge if number 3 is confusing.
- On more than one occasion you have “doxxed” people by simply following the link provided when we signed up for WordPress. You found my real name on my blog, linked to my comments. This should not be a reason for pride. This is not even investigative reporting.
- I had posted very little on my blog until you doxxed me. (My real name was on the blog, along with my long-time employer.) Then, I wrote about you and the clicks just kept on coming. Sara Palmer has been threatened with…I dunno…thunder from the skies. She is posting more and more. MJ (Sonoran Conservative) is now posting nearly every day, and it seems a lot of it will be about you.
- Please reread #5. Everything you’ve done…every doxx, every threat…and every disgusting comment has worked against you because people do not react as you imagine they will. You seem to expect that people will fold up like a lawn chair.
- People will never decide to leave you alone because you told them to. No one becomes less motivated to write about you because you mentioned their scrotum, or you’ve imagined that they are a “nasty girl…” This might require some explanation. People — including yourself — hate being bullied. Nobody else is a pushover, either. You figure your actions are “sticking up for Schmalfeldt,” but you seem to think that the Hoge, Palmer, Walker, Howell and Rodriguez families are going to be bullied by you, because you know our real names.
- Never. Never will that work.
Note: Some of the Lickspittles may have contacted Bill Schmalfeldt’s employer at a radio station, and contacted the company which managed the apartment complex where he was living, and informed them of the topics which seem to interest Bill. I don’t actually support this, anymore than I supported the time Bill Schmalfeldt called social services on a family just to be wicked. Or when he Tweeted my employer and suggested I was saying things about him on company time. Or many other examples in which Bill Schmalfeldt threatened to ruin the lives of individuals just for saying things about him. He has tried as hard as he can to cause mayhem in the lives of others. It never works.