Quotes of the Day: Sebastian Gorka

“Eight out of ten times, I can read something written in the daily paper about an event that occurred the night before, and it is literally 180 degrees incorrect,” said Gorka in his remarks to the crowded room. “It is totally contrary to what happened inside the building 80 percent of the time. That’s something that has opened my eyes to the lack of true investigative journalism.”

80 percent of the time they are 180 degrees wrong? Actually I’m sure the other 20% were mostly wrong, too.

Of course this is from Breibart News, which is also being smeared by astroturfed asshats, because the reporting is so different from the rest of the media world.

The truth can be like that.

This entry was posted in Media, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s